The church is observing the following wellness policy for Sunday morning worship, for Community Groups, and for any other official gatherings of church members:
Individuals exhibiting any symptom of COVID-19, whether they receive a positive COVID-19 test or not, should not attend in-person church events until at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared, AND they have been asymptomatic for at least 24 hours.
Individuals who have had close, prolonged contact with someone else who exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 likewise should not attend in-person church events until at least 10 days have passed since that person first exhibited symptoms, AND that person has had no symptoms for at least 24 hours.
Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 and have had no symptoms may attend in-person church events after 10 full days have passed since the test.
Individuals who test negative for COVID-19 and have had no symptoms may attend in-person church events right away.
As a church we are taking the following additional measures during COVID-19.
- As you enter on Sunday you’ll see a table with masks available in case you need one.
- A livestream of our Sunday worship gathering is provided each week for those who choose not to attend due to illness or underlying health concerns.
- Our Children’s Ministries are following additional health and safety guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Bottled water is available for those not comfortable using drinking fountains.
If you have any questions or are uncertain about what these guidelines mean for you, please contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-738-2527) and we will be happy to assist you.